About the Programme
Get a jump start in your career with a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree. This is one of the most popular degrees which teaches you about the fundamentals of Management, and will put an end to the hunt for your best BBA college in Pune
BBA in Vishwakarma college of Arts Commerce and Science is designed to equip students with knowledge, skills and and values to allow them to fulfil their careers at entry level management positions in the industry. Being one of the Best BBA colleges in Pune we ensure that students can pursue this professional degree and have a bright career ahead.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Higher secondary school certificate (10 + 2) or its equivalent examination with 45 % marks (40 % marks for reserved category candidates as per Maharashtra State Govt. rules) and English as one of the subjects.
- Three-year diploma course (after S. S. C.) of the board of Technical Education conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Two-tier diploma courses in Pharmacy (after H. S. C.) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Higher secondary school certificate (10 + 2) examination with 40 % marks and any vocational subject at (10 + 2) level.
- Higher secondary school certificate (10 + 2) Vocational (MCVC) - Minimum Competency based Vocational course examination with 40 % marks (35 % marks for reserved category candidate as per Maharashtra State Govt. rules).
- Every eligible candidate has to pass the common entrance test conducted by the University of Pune/association of colleges or the entrance test conducted by a college with the prior permission of the University of Pune.
Prepare students for careers in management and other businesses. Vishwakarma College of Arts, Commerce and Science (VCACS) believes in developing the students intellectual ability, personality and managerial skills. We promote our students to develop leadership skills which are required to manage an organization. Being one of the best BBA colleges in Pune, we try to work wonders with our students.
Scope of Bachelors of Business Administration
BBA is becoming one of the most popular courses in India among all students. For the students who wish to get into the management field, this course is just perfect. After this course, the students are better prepared for exploring various career opportunities in the management sector.
Being among the best BBA colleges in Pune, the Vishwakarma College of Arts, Commerce and Science provides students with the best BBA course in Pune. VCACS Pune is also considered one of the best colleges in Pune because of its faculty and method of teaching.
Career & Job Opportunities
A BBA degree can assist a student with extending how they might interpret how the business world functions. Regardless of the business that the student is keen on, one can draw amazing experiences with the assistance of the information and abilities that one can have while finishing a BBA degree.
Vishwakarma College of Arts Commerce and Science Pune BBA expenses structure is reasonable. You can totally trust the University as far as staff, preparation, and situations for doing BBA in Pune.
A BBA graduate has what it takes to oversee HR, acquire deals, direct promoting, managing finance, and supervise all significant activities of an association. Aside from these specialized abilities, there is a massive character change that goes with this degree. Fortunately, this change is positive.
There are additionally different professional ways that a student can take in the wake of finishing a BBA degree. A list of those professions has been arranged below
1. Financial Analyst
The primary job of a Financial Analyst is to analyze different patterns in the market. A Financial Analyst should also inspect the monetary patterns inside an association. This would help in amplifying the speculation of the association. Financial Analysts have solid examination abilities with the goal that they can encourage organizations on how best to deal with their resources for benefiting the most elevated benefit. To become a Financial Analyst, the person in question needs to finish a BBA degree with a specialization in finance.
2. Sales and Marketing Executive
None of the companies can work without effective deals and showcasing division. To this end the job of Sales and Marketing Executive is important. It is the occupation of a Sales and Marketing Executive to plan, lead, and direct the whole group all through the course of advancement and flow of limited-time stock. To pick a profession as a Sales and Marketing Executive, a student needs to have a BBA degree. A student can likewise look for a certification course after finishing BBA or essentially select to study more in this field and pursue MBA.
3. Human Resource Manager
The job of a Human Resource Manager is to be involved all through the most common way of setting up arrangements and guaranteeing that everyone in the association agrees to all procedures, set strategies, and approaches. It is the obligation of a Human Resource Manager to ensure that the workplace is sound and useful for all representatives. To become a Human Resource Manager, the person can pursue a BBA degree.
With a BBA degree, a student can l choose to get into the spaces of operations, work in a startup, function as an administrative representative, or basically stay inside the domains of the private area.
These professional choices must be open to a student assuming the person in question gets a degree from one of the best BBA Colleges in Pune.
Admissions for BBA in VCACS are given as per the guidelines of Savitribai Phule Pune University norms. Being one of the best colleges in Pune, the BBA program of Vishwakarma College of Arts, Commerce and Science is considered to be a golden pass as it gives you an edge in the market by opening new job opportunities.
Fill in the information correctly, kindly note that incorrect and or incomplete information will be not considered for further admission procedure. Admission form fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
Submit following documents along with admission forms (Scan Copies)
- Attested xerox copy of 10th mark sheet.
- Attested Xerox copy of 12th mark sheet (Mandatory).
- Passport size photograph.
- Attested xerox copy of Cast certificate (Mandatory only for Maharashtra reserve category students).
Following Documents will be required at the time of confirmation of admissions.
- Original transfer certificate / leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate (other than Maharashtra state & CBSE, ICSE students).
- Attested xerox copy of 10th mark sheet.
- Attested xerox copy of 12th mark sheet.
- Passport size recent photograph.
- Attested copy of Address proof (permanent Address & Local address if any).
- Copy of Birth certificate or Domicile certificate(for Maharashtra state student).
- Attested xerox copy of Cast certificate & Cast validity certificate (only for reserve category students of Maharashtra State).
- Attested xerox copy of Non-creamy layer certificate (for reserved category student of Maharashtra except SC/ST).
- Attested xerox copy of Disability (if any) for the physically handicapped student.
Why Choose VCACS To Study BBA Course In Pune
There are numerous things that an understudy needs to consider prior to applying for an expert degree, that incorporates the offices accessible, the personnel, the showing design, and the expenses. To settle on BBA, then, at that point, the BBA course expenses in Pune will vary starting with one school then onto the next in view of the framework, curricular exercises, and so on While the private University BBA schools in Pune charges will be serious, The VCACS, Pune BBA expenses structure is reasonable and straightforward. It is essential to do an appropriate examination prior to choosing the college. As VCACS Pune BBA charges are pocket well disposed.