About the Programme
Bachelor of Commerce is a three-year undergraduate program. B.Com course is designed to impart Analytical skills, Financial Literacy, Business Acumen etc, to the students by focusing more on the theoretical aspects. Enrol now into one of the best colleges for B.com
- Higher secondary school certificate (10 + 2) or its equivalent examination with 45 % marks (40 % marks for reserved category candidate as per Maharashtra State Govt. rules) and English as one of the subjects.
- Three year diploma course (after S. S. C.) of the board of Technical Education conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Two tear diploma courses in Pharmacy (after H. S. C.) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Intermediate Commerce/Arts examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal, M.P. with 4 subjects including general English.
- Minimum competency-based vocational Course.
Admissions for Bachelor of commerce are given as per the guidelines of Savitribai Phule Pune University norms. Fill in the information correctly, kindly note that incorrect and or incomplete information will be not considered for the further admission procedure. Admission form fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
Submit following documents along with admission forms (Scan Copies)
- Attested xerox copy of 10th mark sheet.
- Attested xerox copy of 12th mark sheet (Mandatory).
- Passport size photograph.
- Attested xerox copy of Cast Certificate (Mandatory only for Maharashtra reserve category students).
Following Documents will be required at the time of confirmation of admissions.
- Original transfer certificate / leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate (other than Maharashtra state & CBSE, ICSE students).
- Attested xerox copy of 10th mark sheet.
- Attested xerox copy of 12th mark sheet.
- Passport size recent photograph.
- Attested copy of Address proof (permanent Address & Local address if any).
- Copy of Birth certificate or Domicile certificate(for Maharashtra state student).
- Attested xerox copy of Cast certificate & Cast validity certificate (only for reserve category students of Maharashtra State).
- Attested xerox copy of Non-creamy layer certificate (for reserved category student of Maharashtra except SC/ST).
- Attested xerox copy of Disability (if any) for the physically handicapped student.
Please note that
- If there are any errors or inaccurate information provided by you, please let us know.
- If you fail to submit the required documentation within the specified time frame, your acceptance will not be guaranteed.
- If you do not submit your eligibility paperwork within the time limit, you will be disqualified.
The Program expects to make the students employable and independent work situated (Self employable). Vishwakarma College of Arts, Commerce and Science (VCACS) believes that the student has to become familiar with the composition and understanding of books of records, be acquainted with the monetary and financial climate, and procure the administration abilities expected to deal with the business. The program incorporates implying and fostering oral and composed education, Information Technology, and factual abilities as well as lawful information. Considering the significance of independent work, the program plans to create and instil pioneering abilities among the understudies. Generally speaking, the course means dealing with the selected students to make them more useful, independent, and helpful for self and society's advantage. Being one of the best B.Com colleges in Pune, we try to work wonders with our students.
Career & Job Opportunities
There are a few professional choices accessible to students in the wake of finishing an advanced education in B.Com, yet not all students know about the various courses they can pursue to have a successful career. We should talk about the career options after B.Com that you should seriously consider for a steady open position from now on.
Chartered Accountancy (CA)
The main course that by and large strikes a chord of a commerce student as a professional choice is CA. CA is one of the most amazing professional choices after B.Com. Not at all like an MBA, students can go for CA just subsequent to finishing secondary school. CA includes three phases, specifically CPT, IPCC, and CA Finals. Getting every one of the three phases alongside an entry-level position free from 2.5 years makes you an ensured certified chartered accountant. Arguably it is one of the most amazing professional choices after B.Com.
Company Secretary (CS)
On the off chance that you are considering what to do after b.com, Company Secretary (CS) is one of the numerous significant work jobs in an association. A CS is liable for dealing with every one of the legitimate parts of a firm/association. Organization Secretaries normally deal with an organization's government forms, keep up with charge records, offer noteworthy guidance to the top managerial staff, and guarantee that every one of the lawful and legal guidelines are met with and probably the best course after b.com.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
The CFA course has a wide scope of topics for the space of cutting edge advanced examination, including insights, financial aspects, likelihood hypothesis, corporate money, security investigation, monetary examination, fixed pay, subordinates, elective speculations, and portfolio the board, in addition to other things which made this perhaps the best course after B.Com.
With a B.Com degree, a student can l choose to get into the spaces of operations, work in a startup, function as an administrative representative, or basically stay inside the domains of the private area.
These professional choices must be open to a student assuming the person in question gets a degree from one of the best B.Com Colleges in Pune.
Why Choose VCACS To Study B.Com Course In Pune
B.Com in Vishwakarma College of Arts, Commerce and Science is intended to improve the capacity to learn and concentrate on an assortment of subjects: Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies. This course furnishes one with the logical, correspondence and critical thinking abilities to really recognize issues, source data and to track down proficient and commonsense arrangements.