The Department of Computer Science was established for imparting quality education to the UG and PG students for rendering the services to industry and society. The mission of the Department is to persistently strive to achieve excellence in the computing disciplines. The university syllabus is in line with industry needs and includes the appropriate skill set required to make our students competent for higher education, IT Industry, research and entrepreneurship. The courses run under Computer Science Department are BSc(CS), MSc(CS) and MSc(CA)
Following are the objectives of the Computer Science Department:
- Adapt new emerging IT technologies.
- Recognize the need for technical soft-skills development to achieve department goals.
- To teach programming skills to students to create a new reality.
- To create technical minds who can create, maintain and fix both apps and code.
- To produce competent students with the potential to design and develop systems involving the integration of software and hardware devices.